Engine Oil Primer Kit
This is designed for new/freshly built and rebuilt engines, and for engines that have been sitting for a period of time.
- No auxiliary holes in the engine are required
- The kit pumps 4L/min @50psi oil pressure in a recirculating system
- Great for new hydraulic lifters, flushing oil through an engine and even sucking oil out of an engine (ski boat)
- The kit comes complete with 12v pump, filter, fittings, hose & clamps.
Simply connect the black fitting into the sump plug hole, screw the metal adapter into the oil pressure switch port. Add the oil filter between the 12v pump and the engine on the oil pressure side of the system.
If you wish to view the oil pressure in action, you can buy and fit a 1/8 pressure guage (like a turbosmart fuel pressure guage).
Trim the hose to length, add the brass fittings and your set to prime your engine.
Note: The pump is only air cooled, do not run it longer than 10~12min at a time.
* It is the responsibility of the fitter/user to clean and check all parts before each and every fitting to prevent possible engine damage.
Shipping cost is based on weight and destination. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
Boost Doc prides itself on customer service, and we want happy customers and will provide a repair, replacement or refund for faulty products.
We will not refund if you simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
But you can choose a refund or replacement if an item is found to be faulty.